Thank you for your interest in joining AMTA.
AMTA is a membership based organization. Membership benefits include access to
- the most current Modeling curriculum resources
- the curriculum developers forum–a place to contribute your new ideas
- email lists, newsletters, social and professional networking, web forums, and other resources to provide sustained support for modeling teachers
- leadership training
- workshop opportunities
- current job openings and other professional opportunities
- requests for grant proposals and grant proposal templates
We currently offer three levels of yearly membership, as well as a Life membership. All membership levels have the same benefits, it’s just how much you want to support us. Any membership beyond the Basic level is tax deductible as a charitable benefit (we are a 501(c)3 non profit organization under IRS code).
- Regular: $60/year
- Associate: $60/year (for individuals who have not attended a Modeling Workshop but are interested in becoming part of the Modeling community)
- Student: $25/year
- Life: $250
- New member: Free* with workshop leader code (your 2013 workshop leader gave this to you).
- Emeritus: $30 (for retired Modelers)
- Institutional membership: if your school is interested in a group rate for its department members we can quote you a rate.
Memberships are annual, and expire one year after the day you join.
If you aren’t ready to join but would like to support the work of AMTA, you can make a tax deductible donation of any amount below: