- Host: AMTA
- Location: Distance Learning through Go-to-Meeting platform
- Course meets: Thursday evenings from 7-10 pm Eastern time zone.
- Dates: August 24- December 14
- Leader: Matthew Kennedy & Cantell Dooley
- Contact: email@example.com
The course will focus on an evidence-based approach to gain deeper understand of the complex biological system structure and interaction within cells, within organisms and within populations and ecosystems. We will focus on the flow of energy, cell structure and function, growth and reproduction and end with heredity. The goal of this modeling methods course is to provide a meaningful professional development for teachers using student-centered, inquiry-based, constructivist practices, in a Modeling framework. Participants will be asked to play two roles in this workshop, the role of the teacher and the role of student.
- The Fall Distance Learning course will be conducted via GoToTraining.
- Current AMTA members receive a discount on the course fee of $910 and instead pay only $850. Course requires minimum number of registrants by August 8th date in order to run. Enrollment is limited to 24 participants.
- Full payment is due by August 8th to secure your seat.
For additional information and to signup go to: https://www.eweblife.com/prm/AMTA/my-rsvp/apply?record=981