Answers for the BCI

Home Forums Biology Answers for the BCI

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ralph Maples 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Craig Halpern
    Participant

Does anyone have a key available for the BCI?  A colleague and I have been debating a couple of the answers.

Thanks

Derek Wagler
    Participant

How many questions do you have on the BCI?

What are the first and last question?

I only ask because I have several copies of the BCI and I can’t give you straight answers until I know which test you are referring to.

Derek

Ralph Maples
    Participant

I too would like to have a set of answers for the BCI.   There are 30 questions.   The first question on my BCI(0910) is:
            Living systems
                            a.  follow their own unique set of laws.
                            b.  follow the laws of chemistry only.
                            c.  follow the laws of biology only.
                            d.  follow the laws of chemistry and physics

The last question give a graph of variation in the population density of beetles and  a brief description of two species of leaf eating beetles that exist on an island in the Pacific Ocean.  The question posed is:  The best explanation for the decline in species B’s numbers and the increase in species C’s numbers is…
    Derek, you say “ I only ask because I have several copies of the BCI and I can’t give you straight answers until I know which test you are referring to.”  It would be nice to have several copies of the BCI as well, can you help? 

maples_ralph @hcde.org

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.