Bringing Modeling to GA (I hope!) – Need a flyer/brochure

Home Forums Modeling: General Bringing Modeling to GA (I hope!) – Need a flyer/brochure

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Earl Legleiter 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello all!
    I’m new to the boards – but would like some assistance. Does anyone have a flyer or brochure that they have used in the past to help advertise modeling workshops? This is very new to GA (I’ve yet to find workshops here and I’ve been looking for 3 years), so we need to create some really good reasons/buy-in by teachers to bring it to our state. If anyone has anything they can either post here or forward to me directly, I would appreciate it! Thanks in advance :)
    Jennifer jennifer.forsyth@cherokee.k12.ga.us

Earl Legleiter
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,
    Thank you for your interest in Modeling Instruction.
    You can find the resources that you are seeking under the “about” tab on the AMTA web site. Click on publications and scroll all the way down to “other useful documents.” Many of the documents listed there will be useful in your quest.
    Additionally, a physics friend of mine at Columbus State University in GA has worked with me in leading workshops in KS. He may be willing to assist you organize a workshop in GA. Let me know if that would help and I can connect the two of you.

Good luck,
    Earl

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.