Force Unit in Physical Science Curriculum

Home Forums Modeling: General Force Unit in Physical Science Curriculum

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Kate Rosok 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kyle Korinek
    Participant

Hi All,

I am looking at getting my hands on the Force as Interactions Unit posted on the physical science curriculum website. The site refers me to Pat Burr who wrote the material and says we must contact Pat for the materials. I have attempted a few times with no response. Anyone else run into this issue?

Kay Fincher
    Participant

Kyle,

I tried to contact Pat several weeks ago, too, and never got a response. Perhaps the email address is no longer one being checked.

I would imagine that the Unit 4 Physical Science materials are a modified version of the Free-Particle Model (Unit 4) of the Physics Mechanics materials and/or a modified version of some of the Chemistry units. You might look there for a start until someone can sort the email issue out and get Pat in touch with you.

Kay Fincher

John Thacker
    Participant

While attending a recent chem workshop in New Orleans, I ran across Dennis Glass who was co-leading a phys sci workshop. He had his own materials for unit 4. I’m in the process of getting his contact info – when I do, I will share.
    John

Kate Rosok
    Participant

Does anyone have materials for the Physical Science version of Unit 4, Forces?
    Kate Rosok

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.