- Host: AMTA
- Location: Distance Learning through Go-to-Meeting platform
- Course meets: Wednesday evening from 7-10 pm Eastern time zone.
- Dates: August 23- December 13
- Leader: David Weaver & Dwain Desbien
- Contact: email@example.com
This course will develop content knowledge and pedagogy for teaching a high school electricity and magnetism course from a microscopic Modeling perspective. It will require you to bring your Modeling “A” game each week!
- The Fall Distance Learning course will be conducted via GoToTraining.
- Current AMTA members receive a discount on the course fee of $910 and instead pay only $850. Course requires minimum number of registrants by August 8th date in order to run. Enrollment is limited to 24 participants.
- Full payment is due by August 8th to secure your seat.
For additional information and to signup go to: https://www.eweblife.com/prm/AMTA/my-rsvp/apply?record=978