Thank you for your interest in joining AMTA. AMTA is a membership based organization. Membership benefits include access to
- the most current Modeling curriculum resources
- the curriculum developers forum–a place to contribute your new ideas
- email lists, newsletters, social and professional networking, web forums, and other resources to provide sustained support for modeling teachers
- leadership training
- workshop opportunities
- current job openings and other professional opportunities
- requests for grant proposals and grant proposal templates
We offer several levels of yearly membership, as well as Life membership. All membership levels have the same benefits, it’s just how much you support us that differs based on where you are in your teaching career. Any membership dues are tax-deductible as a charitable benefit (we are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization under IRS code). Choose a membership category from the list below and click the “Pay Now” button below.
Choose a membership category
|Regular Membership ($60) (for Modelers who have attended a Modeling Workshop)||Associate Membership ($60) (for friends and fans of Modeling who have not yet taken a workshop)||Student Membership ($25) (for Modelers who are still in school. Note: you will be asked to furnish verification of your student status before we activate your membership at this level)||
|Life Membership ($250) (for modelers who want to pay once instead of renewing annually)||Emeritus membership ($30) (for retired Modelers who want to remain involved in the modeling Teacher community)|
Memberships (other than life membership) come up for renewal annually, and expire one year after the day you join.
If you aren’t ready to join but would like to support the work of AMTA, you can make a tax deductible donation of any amount below: