Thank you for your interest in joining AMTA. AMTA is a membership based organization. Membership benefits include access to
- the most current Modeling curriculum resources
- the curriculum developers forum–a place to contribute your new ideas
- email lists, newsletters, social and professional networking, web forums, and other resources to provide sustained support for modeling teachers
- leadership training
- workshop opportunities
- current job openings and other professional opportunities
- requests for grant proposals and grant proposal templates
We offer several levels of yearly membership, as well as Life membership. All membership levels have the same benefits, it’s just how much you support us that differs based on where you are in your teaching career. Any membership dues are tax-deductible as a charitable benefit (we are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization under IRS code).
If you are interested in joining click the “non-member” button in the sidebar on the right.
If you aren’t ready to join but would like to support the work of AMTA, you can make a tax deductible donation of any amount below: