Thank you for your interest in joining AMTA. AMTA is a membership based organization. Membership benefits include access to
- the most current Modeling curriculum resources
- the curriculum developers forum–a place to contribute your new ideas
- email lists, newsletters, social and professional networking, web forums, and other resources to provide sustained support for modeling teachers
- leadership training
- workshop opportunities
- current job openings and other professional opportunities
- requests for grant proposals and grant proposal templates
We offer several levels of yearly membership, as well as Life membership. All membership levels have the same benefits, it’s just how much you support us that differs based on where you are in your teaching career. Any membership dues are tax-deductible as a charitable benefit (we are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization under IRS code).
8/28/2014, 6 PM AzST: The membership application process is temporarily disabled!
WE ARE UPGRADING OUR MEMBER-ONLY RESOURCE PORTAL TO A NEW, EASIER TO USE, MORE SECURE WEBSITE AND TONIGHT WE ARE TRANSFERRING THE MEMBERSHIP DATABASE TO THIS NEW PORTAL.
RETURN TO THE SITE TOMORROW AFTERNOON AND LOOK FOR A LINK ON THE HOME PAGE TO JOIN AMTA. (Thanks for your patience!)
Our apologies for any inconvenience this transition might cause you…if you have an urgent need for something please email Colleen at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will do her best to get you what you need.
If you aren’t ready to join but would like to support the work of AMTA, you can make a tax deductible donation of any amount below: