Here are some things that will be helpful for you to manage your listserv subscription:
- The name of the list: AMTALIST
- The LISTSERV host name: LISTS.ASU.EDU
The following email addresses are used for the specified purposes:
- To send an email to the list: AMTALIST@ASU.EDU
- To contact the list owner: AMTALIST-request@LISTS.ASU.EDU
- To send commands to the LISTSERV server (see below): LISTSERV@LISTS.ASU.EDU
Customizing the emails you receive, send the following commands:
- Digest: If you get each message as it’s posted, but you’d rather get one daily digest containing all that day’s emails, send an email to LISTSERV@ASU.EDU. Leave the subject blank. In the body type: set amtalist digest. If you want to go back to individual emails, in the body type set amtalist nodigest.
- Vacation: If you want to stop getting any mail for a while (e.g. while on vacation), send an email to LISTSERV@ASU.EDU. Leave the subject blank. In the body, type set amtalist nomail. When you want to start receiving emails again, type set amtalist mail.
- To unsubscribe from the list (permanently), you have two options: