Most Modeling Instruction materials require membership in AMTA to access. Each content area has a small “open” collection available so people who are not members can see an overview and samples of our materials. Evaluation instruments can be found either under the “Researchers” or on the pages for specific content areas.
- Mechanics (nine basic units)
- Beyond Mechanics: Electricity and Magnetism; CASTLE approach to electricity; Models of Light; Mechanical Waves, Relativity, Rotational Dynamics, Fluids, Thermodynamics, VPython for AP Physics
- Physics for Inverted (P-C-B) sequence (aka “Physics First”)
- Preconceptions in Mechanics: Lessons Dealing with Students Conceptual Difficulties by Charles Camp and John Clement, et al.
- Matt Greenwolfe’s curriculum materials for the constant velocity and constant acceleration particle models that take advantage of the kinematic robots that he developed.