- Host: AMTA
- Location: Distance Learning through Go-to-Meeting platform
- Course meets: Tuesday evening from 7-10 pm Eastern time zone.
- Dates: August 22- December 12
- Leader: Levi Torrison & Philip Root
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The course will focus on extending understanding of energy to include advanced topics such as free energy, entropy, heat cycles, and heat capacity. The goal of this Modeling Methods course is to provide meaningful professional development for in-service teachers using student-centered, inquiry-based, constructivist practices.
- The Fall Distance Learning course will be conducted via GoToTraining.
- Current AMTA members receive a discount on the course fee of $910 and instead pay only $850. Course requires minimum number of registrants by August 8th date in order to run. Enrollment is limited to 24 participants.
- Full payment is due by August 8th to secure your seat.
For additional information and to signup go to: https://www.eweblife.com/prm/AMTA/my-rsvp/apply?record=982